Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!




Caleb loves to run barefoot in the garden. In addition to dirty feet, he also brings back flowers. Yesterday, he came running to me and told me I needed to see the hearts in the grass.


This is what we found.

It is finally beginning to feel like autumn. The weather has cooled off enough that we don't need our AC on. We keep the windows and doors open during daylight hours. The moment the sun goes down, the Aussie Mozzies (that would be Australian Mosquitoes) take over and we close up shop. This has been one long summer - since last June, to be specific. I never thought I would say it, but I'm glad to see the summer end. I have been waiting for the weather to change.

We'll see what Australian Autumn has to offer.

2 comments:

Ash said...

wow! what an eye! Good job Caleb!

beck said...

I wish I could see what Australian winter has to offer. In person.

Remember when you used to spend hours looking for 4-leaf clovers. And you would always find way more than I could. You're talented like that.